The John W. Meagher Rotunda Gallery, located on the second and third floors of City Hall in Jersey City, features rotating monthly exhibits curated by the Office of Cultural Affairs.
Open Call: September 2018
During the month of September, the Rotunda Gallery is set to feature installments from artists participating in this year’s Jersey City Art & Studio Tour. Artists who wish to display their work during this “sneak preview,” should submit work following the below steps:
How to Submit
- All media is accepted. Note that all pieces must be family-friendly and ready to hang.
- Submissions due: Thursday, August 30, 2018.
- You will be contacted if artwork is accepted, and are responsible to hand-deliver your piece(s) to the Office of Cultural Affairs, City Hall, 280 Grove Street, Jersey City.
- The exhibition will be on display: September 3-30, 2018.
- Art Reception: Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 6:00 – 8:oo pm. All are welcome. The event is free and open to the public.
- Send jpegs, a statement, bio and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rotunda Art Gallery is located on the second and third floors of City Hall, 280 Grove Street Jersey City 07302. For additional Rotunda exhibition inquiries, contact Greg Brickey at email@example.com or call 201-547-4333.
October’s exhibition will be a curated show as part of the 2018 Jersey City Art and Studio Tour. Check back next month for Open Call information for November’s Exhibition.