2017 Student Art Project
St. Joseph’s School for the Blind and Goldman Sachs are looking for students in grades 4 through 8 to take part in a free arts and education program, “More than Meets the Eye.”
Participants will work with students from St. Joseph’s School for the Blind collaborating on art pieces tat will be displayed along the Jersey City waterfront esplanade.
SESSION 1: Papermaking & Pottery
- Tuesday, July 11, 10 AM – 3 PM
- This sensory exercise will address acceptance and diversity.
SESSION 2: Painting, Collage & Pottery
- Tuesday, July 18, 10 AM – 3 PM
- This exercise will integrate multiple media allowing children to share their own unique message.
APPLICATIONS DUE BY THURSDAY, JUNE 29
Send the following information to email@example.com:
- Student name, age and school
- Parent/guardian name, phone number and email address
- Two examples of student’s artwork
- 2-3 sentences on why the 2017 Student Art Project is of interest to you/the student and what you/the student hope(s) to achieve from participating.