Portfolio Review for Visual Artists
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Pro Arts invites visual artists to gain valuable feedback on their portfolios with 20-minute, one-on-one review sessions from prominent gallerists and curators at its Portfolio Review.
Saturday, April 7
11 AM – 3 PM
280 Grove Street in Downtown Jersey City
Participating reviewers on this panel include:
- Liam Davis, Independent Curator
- Kristin J. DeAngelis, Owner, and curator of 107 Bowers Gallery & ArtSpace
- Wilson Duggan, Co-Founder and Managing Director of SHIM Art Services
- Asha Ganpat, Independent curator
- Enrico Gomez, Director of The Dorado Project
- Donna Kessinger, Manager and head curator at ‘CHA-Matawan’
- Jonathan LeVine, Curator and Founder of Jonathan LeVine Projects at Mana Contemporary
- Sandy Martiny, Director of Pierro Gallery and Director of Cultural Affairs for the Village of South Orange, NJ
- Raymond E. Mingst, Curator and Co-Founder of Curious Matter
- Stefania Panepinto, Art Advisor and Founder of Panepinto Galleries
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Click here to learn more.
Participating artists also have an opportunity to be selected for the Curator’s Choice exhibition in May 2018.